Last Updated on Saturday, 05 April 2014 22:12
IMPORTANT NEWS ON PREFERRED NUMBERS
Due to the changes in structure of the racing events for the upcoming season, the racing regions have agreed to some changes in the processing and use of preferred numbers.
- Since there are no National Races, the NEDiv preferred numbers will not exist.
- Majors numbers are being handled through Motorsportsreg.com. Go to their website and click on the 2014 Majors Series Registration. The front page gives instructions on acquiring numbers.
- There are no preferred numbers for the NEDiv Divisional Championship. The series preferred numbers will be used, then first come/first served.
- All other series in the Division will remain the same with the following exceptions:
- All series will close requests for preferred numbers on March 1. No new numbers will be added until the next open period.
- In all races, preferred numbers will be released to all entries 2 weeks prior to the start of the event.
- In the event of back-to-back race dates, a region may change the 2 week rule by noted the change in the supplemental regulations.
- At the end of the season, numbers which were reserved and never used will be noted.